© 2016 WebbyGuys
- This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
- We may use the personally identifiable information collected to contact customers regarding products and services offered by WebbyGuys. We may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of Website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts. We will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorise such disclosures. The personal information We collect that identifies you personally, such as:
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Your browser’s help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. We may use session ID cookies to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimise load times and save on server processing. We may use persistent cookies to store, for example, whether or not you want your password remembered, or other such information. Cookies used on the Website do not contain personally identifiable information.
- We use Google Analytics on our website. You may disable the Google Analytics function by means of a browser add-on to ensure the prevention of the sending of any analytical information to Google.
- We may occasionally contact users with Special Offers and Updates on products, services and special deals.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.